Terms and Conditions
- Welcome to our website.
- * The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- * Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- * Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- * This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- * All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- * Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- * From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- * Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Format of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Agriframes. The website is governed by the following terms and conditions; they do not affect your statutory rights. Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
- We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order, and is subject to our acceptance. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation. We have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the contract is not received from you in cleared funds. We may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- How to Order from our Website
- You can order from our website quickly and securely 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To place an order on our website find the products you are interested in using the menus on each page or our search facility and then click the link marked 'Add to Basket'. This will place the product you want into an online shopping basket. Once you have added all of the products you want to your shopping basket click the button marked 'Place Order' to continue.
To pay by credit or debit card you will then be transferred to a secure web page where you can safely enter your card payment details.
Once you have entered and checked your payment details, click 'Process Order' to confirm your order. After you have done this your order number will be shown on screen and we will send you an e-mail with further information on your order including information on how to track your order progress on our website. If you have any questions regarding placing an order on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Returns & Replacements
- If any goods received are either defective or unsatisfactory, we ask that you to return them to us unused within 21 days. We would ask that you indicate your preference for a replacement or full refund. This commitment in no way impacts on your statutory rights.
- Terms and Conditions
- At Agriframes we will attempt to ensure that the information available on our web site at any one time is truthful and accurate. However, we assume no duty to update such information and we cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
However, because of the sophisticated technology that is required in updating our e-commerce enabled site Agriframes cannot accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions. We therefore reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at anytime. For example, very occasionally, this may mean that a price, product or service displayed on our site may be incorrect, and, notwithstanding you may have been sent a confirmatory e-mail, we reserve the right to cancel that contract. Of course this will be without any liability for you.
Customers are advised and are responsible at all times for reading the terms and conditions where applicable.
Agriframes does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Agriframes does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the web site, any interruption in the conduct of any transaction or any failure to complete a transaction. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars is hereby excluded.
- International Use
- Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, copyright, and trademark infringement. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United kingdom or the country in which you reside.
- Third Party Links
- Linked websites are not under the control of Agriframes and Agriframes is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Agriframes provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by Agriframes of the site.
- GUARANTEE clause:
- 1. These products are guaranteed for 15 years from the date of purchase against faulty materials or workmanship. During this period they will be repaired or, at our option, have parts replaced free of charge provided that
1.1 the product is returned to us with evidence of the purchase date in accordance with the claims procedure outlined below;
1.2 the product has been purchased by the user
1.3 the product has not been vandalized, misused, maliciously damaged or handled carelessly
2 The above Guarantee only applies to Agriframes garden structures which have been coated with a polymer protective layer and does not apply to
2.1 damage caused by fair wear and tear, nor
2.2 cosmetic damage such as rust and cracking.
3. Claims Procedure: any claim made under this Guarantee should be made to name of address. Agriframes, Journal House, Hartcliffe Way, Bristol, BS3 5RJ. The claim itself should be made in a letter setting out the date and place of purchase and giving a brief explanation of the problem that has led to the claim. This letter should then be sent, together with the product itself and proof of purchase date (preferably a receipt) to the above address
Please note that it is essential that the letter of claim reaches the above address on the last day of this Guarantee at the latest. Late claims will not be considered.
This Guarantee applies to all goods purchased from an authorised retailer of Agriframes within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This Guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. You have statutory rights in relation to the product. This guarantee is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Additional written copies of this Guarantee can be obtained by writing to the above address (given under the heading "Claims procedure"). Please include a stamped addressed envelope for each copy of the guarantee requested. Terms and Conditions apply.