10 Year Guarantee
Agriframes Quality Guarantee
We take pride in the quality of our structures and are confident you will be delighted with the product you receive and that you will enjoy it for many years to come.
In the unlikely event that this does not occur, the product is guaranteed by us for a period of 10 years from the date the order is placed with us but subject to the conditions set out below.
If there is anything about your delivery that you are not happy with - please tell us (by post, email or telephone) and we will try to resolve whatever queries you may have.
Should this be the case please call or email our Customer Services office as below:
Workmanship & Materials Limited Guarantee
We are extremely proud of our handcrafted products, and make considerable efforts to ensure that every item we despatch from our workshops is in pristine condition.
We are happy to stand by the quality of our workmanship and the materials we use. We guarantee our polymer coated structures for 10 years from the date of production. If in that time you discover a material or workmanship defect, we will repair or replace your product subject to the conditions set out below:
- We guarantee that our polymer coated structures will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of production.
- If a product proves defective during this period, depending on the nature of the fault, the length of time it has been in possession of the customer and the usage during that period, we will at our complete discretion offer one of the following options:
- A full or partial refund of the purchase price; or
- Direct or like for like replacement of the product; or
- Repair of the product at our own cost; or
- Provide replacement parts or materials at our own cost; or
- A discount on a future purchase with Agriframes.
- Any claim under this guarantee must be made in writing to: Agriframes, Journal House, Hartcliffe Way, Bristol, BS3 5RJ (or by email to: [email protected])
- The claim must be accompanied by documentary proof of the purchase and provide sufficient details of the apparent defect or fault to enable us to be able to understand and investigate the problem fully.
Please retain details of your purchase in case of any issues which may require resolution in the future.
- Following any claim to us claim in accordance with clause 4 above you may be asked to:
- Provide additional details of the alleged defect or fault; and/or
- Return the product to us; and/or
- Permit us reasonable facilities to inspect it.
- This guarantee applies to products purchased, delivered to, and used within the United Kingdom only.
- We reserve the right not to accept a claim if we are of the opinion that:
- The product has been accidently or deliberately damaged following delivery;
- The product has not been installed or used in accordance with any associated manufacturer or supplier instructions or guidelines;
- The product has been otherwise used for a purpose not intended or normally recognised for its nature, design, specification or size;
- The damage or fault results wholly or substantially from reasonable wear and tear or is part of the normal expected aging process of the product such as rusting, discolouration or cracking.
- The damage results wholly or partially from inadequate maintenance or from normal wear and tear including damage resulting from extreme weather, contact with a corrosive substance such as salt or impact with another object.
- Where applicable, the product has not been coated with a polymer protective layer and this was drawn to your attention at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a claim if it is notified to us more than one calendar month after you became aware of the defect or fault giving rise to it or at any time after the term of this guarantee has expired.
- This guarantee applies only to products purchased direct from us and not via any third-party and this guarantee does not create or otherwise give rise to any rights to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999
- We will not consider claims for any consequential or any other direct or indirect financial loss.
- We shall not be obligated to furnish service under this guarantee to repair damage resulting from or connection to commercial or professional use.
- Subject to condition 17 below, this guarantee is given with respect to the product in lieu of any other guarantees or warranties, express or implied.
- Our responsibility to repair or replace defective products is the sole and exclusive remedy provided by this guarantee. We will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages however they may arise or be caused.
- This guarantee is offered on and applicable to orders placed after 1st January 2011
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw any term of this guarantee at any time at our absolute discretion and such alteration, amendment or withdrawal shall take effect immediately upon its communication to the customer in writing (and for the purposes of this condition, writing includes communication by email, facsimile transmission or any other equivalent or similar method of communication).
- This guarantee and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or it's subject matter shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.