The Monet Roof Fruit Cage offers an attractive alternative to the traditional flat roof fruit cage. With sophistcated and decorative roof-tops, our fruit cages are manufactured from the recognised and trusted Agriframes high quality black polymer coated galvanised steel.
All standard cages are made up from 2.5m x 2.5m cells and are 2m from ground height; cage uprights and corner joints have a diameter of 22mm, and curves and crosspoles have a diameter of 19mm. The cage comes complete with:
- Uprights, monet curves and joints
- 2.5m horizontal tubes and top horizontal tubes
- 1m wide self closing door complete with catch
- Side netting and top netting (standard cage sizes only)
- Fabricated roof netting panels for ease of fixing
- Netting ties
- 'S' net hooks
- Galvanised ground hooks for secure fixing available in various sizes
Simply work out the size of fruit cage you require and select from the drop-down list below.
If there is risk of snowfall, we recommend removing fruit cage roof netting in order to prevent damage which can be caused by the weight of settling snow.