- We are committed to your right to privacy when you use our website. We collect information from you to enable us to process any orders you may wish to make. We also collect information to help us personalise your visit to our website. Information on how we handle your personal information is shown below:
- Who handles personal information?
- All personal information collected from you and any personal information you choose to provide to us is controlled by Tildenet Ltd. Company Registration No 1284227
- Information we may collect and how we use it
- When you choose to register or place an order through the website we collect your name, address, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address in order for us to be able to properly process your current or future orders.
When you place an order through our website we will pass your name and address details on to our courier company to enable them to delivery your order to you.
If you choose to pay for an order by credit or debit card we will collect your card number, start and expiry details and issue number as applicable in order for us to be able to process your payment.
We monitor information on which pages and products site visitors look at to help us improve the design of our website and to provide visitors with information which is best suited to their requirements.
We may use information collected to tell you about changes to our web site and/or special offers which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this type of information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address which you used to register with our website.