Choosing your Style
- Our traditional garden structures feature tough tubular steel, galvanised both inside and out for ultimate strength and rust prevention.
- The UV stabilised polymer-coating with a matt black textured finish is both stylish and high quality, allowing us to confidently offer an impressive 10 year guarantee.
- Our recently developed ‘Forged’ style of frames with slimline, welded joints, offer a neat design and simple installation.
- Our Traditional Range is available in a selection of tube diameters designed to offer the optimum stability.
- Product dimensions can be found in the description of the corresponding product page.
- Product legs are designed to be inserted either 30cm (Clasic Range) or 38cm (Classic Extra & Landscape Ranges) into the ground.
- Heights indicated are above ground heights after installation to the recommended depths.
- The Elegance Range combines attractive and delicate wirework design features with a practical, robust solid steel construction capable of supporting the heaviest climbing plants or crops.
- The intricate and subtle stylings lend themselves perfectly to traditional kitchen and cottage garden styles.
- A selection of colours and coatings including soft pale sage or warm rustic add a gentle contemporary twist.
- Install depths vary, but are typically recommended as being 20cm into the ground. Please refer to the instructions provided for specific details.
|Structure Style||Upright Tube ⌀||Horizontal Tube ⌀||Install Depth|
|Traditional - C (Classic)||19mm||16mm||30cm|
|Traditional - CX (Classic Extra)||25mm||22mm||38cm|
|Traditional - L (Landscape)||25mm||25mm||38cm|
Shopping with us
Phone our friendly and dedicated customer services team on 0117 934 1790 for advice on all things Agriframes - Monday to Friday | 9am - 5pm