Harrogate ArbourRegular price £399.00
Designed to accommodate a bench, Garden Arbours are ideal for transforming a forgotten corner of your garden or creating a shady place to relax.
Slightly more compact than others in our range, the Harrogate Arbour is popular for the smaller garden - Having a flat back makes it perfect to sit against the garden boundary or close to a building or wall.
The Harrogate Garden Arbour is capable of accommodating a full sized bench which will sit comfortably agains the flat back of the bower - a design which allows you to enjoy creating an enclosed retreat where space is at a premium.
The high quality galvanised steel and polymer coated with a stylish matt black textured finish provides a robust frame which will support the heaviest plants with ease.
Our 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your bower for many years to come.
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- Tube diameter varies according to the size of your structure in order that appearance and strength are optimised.
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth.
Vertical 19mm ⌀
Vertical 25mm ⌀