Raised Bed System
BED010101Regular price £90.00
Everything the "grow your own" enthusiast needs to grow vegetables, salads and herbs without an allotment. Easy to build and requiring little maintenance, the system incorporates a heavy and attractive 20mm FSC certified timber base, joining brackets and extension brackets to build multiple tier beds. Simply add the cover that you need.
Raised Bed Features:
- FSC certified and treated heavy duty 20mm timber
- Timber sides retain warmth
- Easy to build and maintain
- Tough plastic corner joints
- Includes 4 corner extension joints for multi-tiered beds
Metal Frame Features:
- Fits Haxnicks timber raised bed
- Easy assembly powder coated steel frame, sturdy and rust resistant
- For Polythene and Micromesh covers.
- Self-assembly required
Please note: Poly and Micromesh Raised Bed Covers are sold separately.
Raised bed base size -Length 1.20m x Height 15cm x Width 1m
Raised bed Frame size- Length 1.20m x Height 50cm x Width 1m