Terms and Conditions
May Bank Holiday - Free Delivery
*Enter code AGBH0519W on the checkout page and select the free delivery option which will appear once you have input a valid postcode. This promotional code is valid at agriframes.co.uk, on orders of £50 or more only. Limited to one use per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code. Applies to standard delivery to mainland UK addresses only. Excludes bespoke items. We retain the right to cancel or amend a promotional offer at any time. Code ends at 23:59 on the 27/05/19.
Kitchen Garden - Free Delivery
*Enter code at checkout page and select the free delivery option which will appear once you have input a valid postcode. This promotional code is valid at agriframes.co.uk, on orders of £50 or more only. Limited to one use per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code. Applies to standard delivery to mainland UK addresses only. Excludes bespoke items. We retain the right to cancel or amend a promotional offer at any time. Code ends at 23:59 on the 31/08/19.
Unless otherwise stated, the below conditions apply to all promotional coupon codes:
• The promotional code is valid for use on agriframes.co.uk or over the phone to a member of our customer service team
• Free delivery offers are limited to standard delivery to UK mainland addresses only
• Percentage and discount offers only apply to the product range(s) specified and exclude all delivery charges
• Discount codes apply to standard product ranges only and cannot be redeemed on bespoke items
• Excludes installation service
• Limited to one use per customer
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code or promotion, inlcuding existing price reductions
• We retain the right to cancel or amend a promotional offer at any time
Welcome to our website.
Format of the Contract
These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Agriframes. The website is governed by the following terms and conditions; they do not affect your statutory rights. Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order, and is subject to our acceptance. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation. We have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the contract is not received from you in cleared funds. We may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
How to Order from our Website
You can order from our website quickly and securely 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To place an order on our website find the products you are interested in using the menus on each page or our search facility and then click the link marked 'Add to Basket'. This will place the product you want into an online shopping basket. Once you have added all of the products you want to your shopping basket click the button marked 'Place Order' to continue.
To pay by credit or debit card you will then be transferred to a secure web page where you can safely enter your card payment details.
Once you have entered and checked your payment details, click 'Process Order' to confirm your order. After you have done this your order number will be shown on screen and we will send you an e-mail with further information on your order including information on how to track your order progress on our website. If you have any questions regarding placing an order on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you will be delighted with the product you receive and that you will enjoy it for many years to come. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the item in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 21 days for a full replacement or a full refund.
Return postage can only be refunded in the case of damaged or faulty items or if the wrong items have been sent to you.
We advise that you obtain a postal receipt, or send the goods back via recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for damaged or lost parcels.
How do I return an item?
Should wish to return something you have purchased from us please call or email our Customer Services team on 0117 934 1790 [email protected]
They will advise you whether we need to arrange for the item to be collected from you by courier or whether you need to return the item back to us via the Post Office - this will depend on the size and weight of the item.
When returning undamaged ordered items the return carriage will be charged and deducted from your refund.
If a collection needs to be arranged, this will be made for a weekday only, between standard working hours. If you are not able to be at home when the collection is to be made, we can arrange for goods to be collected from a safe location at your request.
Please download, print and complete the Return/Exchange form and include with your returned goods - If you are unable to download or print the Return/Exchange Form please contact customer services on 0117 934 1790 or email [email protected] and we can post the form to you.
Bespoke / Made to Order Products including Fruit Cages and Cut to Size Netting are Non-Returnable Items and exempt from cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
At Agriframes we will attempt to ensure that the information available on our web site at any one time is truthful and accurate. However, we assume no duty to update such information and we cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
However, because of the sophisticated technology that is required in updating our e-commerce enabled site Agriframes cannot accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions. We therefore reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at anytime. For example, very occasionally, this may mean that a price, product or service displayed on our site may be incorrect, and, notwithstanding you may have been sent a confirmatory e-mail, we reserve the right to cancel that contract. Of course this will be without any liability for you.
Customers are advised and are responsible at all times for reading the terms and conditions where applicable.
Agriframes does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Agriframes does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the web site, any interruption in the conduct of any transaction or any failure to complete a transaction. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars is hereby excluded.
Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, copyright, and trademark infringement. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United kingdom or the country in which you reside.
Third Party Links
Linked websites are not under the control of Agriframes and Agriframes is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Agriframes provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by Agriframes of the site.
1. These products are guaranteed for 10 years from the date of purchase against faulty materials or workmanship. During this period they will be repaired or, at our option, have parts replaced free of charge provided that
1.1 the product is returned to us with evidence of the purchase date in accordance with the claims procedure outlined below;
1.2 the product has been purchased by the user
1.3 the product has not been vandalized, misused, maliciously damaged or handled carelessly
2 The above Guarantee only applies to Agriframes garden structures which have been coated with a polymer protective layer and does not apply to
2.1 damage caused by fair wear and tear, nor
2.2 cosmetic damage such as rust and cracking.
3. Claims Procedure: any claim made under this Guarantee should be made to name of address. Agriframes, Journal House, Hartcliffe Way, Bristol, BS3 5RJ. The claim itself should be made in a letter setting out the date and place of purchase and giving a brief explanation of the problem that has led to the claim. This letter should then be sent, together with the product itself and proof of purchase date (preferably a receipt) to the above address
Please note that it is essential that the letter of claim reaches the above address on the last day of this Guarantee at the latest. Late claims will not be considered.
This Guarantee applies to all goods purchased from an authorised retailer of Agriframes within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This Guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. You have statutory rights in relation to the product. This guarantee is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Additional written copies of this Guarantee can be obtained by writing to the above address (given under the heading "Claims procedure"). Please include a stamped addressed envelope for each copy of the guarantee requested. Terms and Conditions apply.
• Photographs should be sent to [email protected] in jpg format.
• Please include your full name within the email.
• Your personal details will not be publicised or passed on to any 3rd party.
• Each jpg should be a maximum of 300dpi and 5MB in file size.
• By sending your photographs, you are granting Agriframes the permission to use the image for any online and offline marketing purposes. Usage may include, but is not limited to: featuring on our websites and those of our carefully selected partners, social media, email marketing, printed press, brochures and magazines. Credits will not always be given.
• You must either own the rights of the photograph or have the relevant permission from the copyright owner. Proof of permission to use must be made available upon request. Agriframes does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
• Copyright and ownership of the image remains with the photographer.
• Agriframes retains the right to amend these conditions at any time.
• Vouchers act as credit towards any purchase made from www.agriframes.co.uk.
• Vouchers can only be used once as full or part payment and are only redeemable in a single transaction.
• Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
• No change, credit or additional vouchers will be issued.
• Vouchers cannot be used to pay for delivery costs.
• Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
• Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with a promotional discount code.