Tube Specifications for Arches, Gazebos & Arbours
Vertical 19mm ⌀
Vertical 25mm ⌀
- Handcrafted in our own Workshops
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Tubular Steel Galvanised Inside & Out - For Extra Durability
- UV Resistant Coating - For Protection Against Fading
- Part of our Traditional Range
- Lattice Infills Included
- Product heights are above the ground
Porticoes provide the perfect support for climbing plants around your doorway, offering shade in Summer and shelter in Winter.
Our Round Portico has a traditional curved shape inspired by our popular Round Arch and would complement any entrance - perfect to create a rose covered doorway.
The high quality galvanised steel tube and UV stabilised coating with a stylish matt black textured finish provides a robust frame which will support the heaviest plants with ease.
Supplied with patio feet which can be removed for installation directly into the ground and welded lattice infill to help support your plants and create a beautiful living feature.
Our 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your gazebo for many years to come.
Size: W1.5m x H2.7m x 63cm
- Designed in the UK and manufactured by our skilled team
- The Round portico is ideal for roses and other climbing plants
- Perfect for providing shade in summer and shelter in winter
- Lattice infills included to help support plant growth
- Suitable for placement over single doorway.
- Ideal for creating a rose covered doorway
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Patio feet included but can be removed if installed directly into ground
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Supplied in 2 sections
- Slot together joints for easy installation
- All fixings supplied
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth of 38cm
- Hard Stem Climbers, Soft Stem Climbers
- Front Door, Back Door
- Self-Assembly - Full Instructions Provided
- Install in the Ground - Install Depth 15"(38cm)
- Hole Maker & Fixings Included
- Patio Feet Included
- 2 to 3 Hours
- 1 to 2 People Needed
- FREE DELIVERY with Garden Rewards on orders over £75
- STANDARD DELIVERY 5 to 7 Days
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY available
- 100% Secure Payment