Classic ObeliskRegular price £135.00
The Classic Garden Obelisk looks great as a stand-alone structure, but also offers practical support for hard stem climbers such as rambling roses.
This timeless classic design is not only a practical support for hard stem climbers such as roses but, with the addition of lattice, you can make a wonderful display of soft stem climbers such as Clematis.
The Classic Obelisk is available in a variety of sizes to suit all borders and planting.
We recommend adding lattice in-fills for added support and better results with climbing plants.
Available in our signature range of colours - Traditional Matt Black, Sage Green, Bluebell and Bath Stone.
Product legs are designed to be inserted 30cm into the ground - product heights indicated are above ground heights after installation.
The Classic Obelisk is made from a polymer coated steel which guarantees the lifespan for 10 years.
- Ideal as a feature in the Garden
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth.