Vintage Ash Digging ForkRegular price £39.99
Part of our Vintage Ash Tool Collection - beautiful, robust and long lasting tools that make perfect gifts for any gardener.
Our Vintage Ash digging fork was designed for eas of use in mind. The solid forged tines are made from a single piece of stainless steel for strength and the solid ash handle and shaft are varnished for a long lasting protection.
• Long traditional ‘Y’ handle grip
• Made from FSC certified ash timber from responsibly managed, sustainable forests
• Stainless steel head gives rust resistance
• Build to last with durable steel material
• Tested to carry a 125kg load
• Designed for performance and comfortable use
• 10 Year Guarantee
• Heavy duty professional digging fork
Steel Length: 55cm
Head dimensions: 29cm long x 18.5cm wide
Weigh: 1.9kg (4.2 pounds)