Fruit Tree ArchRegular price £269.00
The Fruit Tree Arch is variation on the Classic Round Arch with a greater depth and frequency of horizontal support bars, robustly designed to support and train fruit trees.
One tree planted centrally each side can soon be trained over the structure to meet at the top - Lateral growth can be supported in the espalier style and kept pruned to provide optimum fruiting.
The gentle curve of the Fruit Tree Arch makes it the perfect for training espalier or fan fruit trees, whether they be apples, pears, plums or even peaches.
In the Kitchen Garden The Fruit Tree Arch can make great use of a small space by acting as framework for trained fruit trees over pathways
Made of tough 25mm Classic Extra tubular steel, galvanised both inside and out for strength and rust prevention, the UV stabilised polymer-coating and matt black textured finish is both durable and attractive.
As with all of our fully forged structures the Fruit Tree Arch includes slim line, welded joints offering a neat design, great strength and simple installation.
Agriframes 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your arch for many years to come.
W1.52m x H2.6m x D81 cm
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Ideal as a feature on your patio or garden path
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee with all our traditional Garden Arches
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth of 38cm