Gothic GazeboRegular price £431.00
A stunning focal point for your garden, our Gothic style Garden Gazebo can frame a feature plant, statue or a fountain or be used to create a seating area.
The larger sizes will make room enough for a garden table and chairs - Perfect for a summer tea party or a space for relaxing at the end of the day.
The high quality galvanised steel and polymer coated with a stylish matt black textured finish provides a robust frame which will support the heaviest plants with ease.
Available in a range of sizes from a neat 1.5m to a spacious 3.6m to suit all settings.
If installing on hard surfaces we recommend adding patio feet to keep your structure level and secure.
Lattice infill is available to support your plants and create a more enclosed feel to the Gazebo.
Our 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your Gazebos for many years to come.
- Designed in the UK and manufactured by our skilled team
- Available in a range of sizes from 1.5m to 3.6m diameter
- The Gothic Gazebo is ideal for roses.
- Perfect for creating a dining area or retreat
- Lattice infills available to help support plant growth
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Ideal as a feature anywhere in the garden.
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- Tube diameter varies according to the size of your structure in order that appearance and strength are optimised.
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth.
Vertical 19mm ⌀
Vertical 25mm ⌀