30546-TBKRegular price £457.00
Garden Gazebos act as a place of interest and an opportunity to plant delicate or heavily scented climbers to be enjoyed at close hand.
The Round Garden Gazebo is a versatile structure with an simple shape that would be at home in both traditional and contemporary gardens.
The larger sizes are perfect for shading a garden dining area - ideal for a summer tea party or a space for relaxing at the end of the day.
The high quality galvanised steel and polymer coated with a stylish matt black textured finish provides a robust frame which will support the heaviest plants with ease.
Available in a range of sizes from 1.8m to a spacious 3.6m to suit all settings.
Lattice infill is available to support your plants and create a more enclosed feel to the Gazebo.
Our structures are designed to be installed directly into the ground – we recommend a depth of 30-38cm for maximum strength and longevity, which is added to the final height of the structure you select.
Our 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your Gazebos for many years to come.
- Designed in the UK and manufactured by our skilled team
- Available in a range of sizes from 1.8m to 3.6m diameter
- The Round Gazebo is ideal for all climbing plants
- Especially effective planted with scented varieties
- Perfect for creating a dining area or retreat
- Lattice infills available to help support plant growth
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Ideal as a feature anywhere in the garden
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- Tube diameter varies according to the size of your structure in order that appearance and strength are optimised
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth
Vertical 19mm ⌀
Vertical 25mm ⌀