Round PergolaRegular price £306.00
Whether along a path or as a point of interest in open space the Round Garden Pergola can create a spectacular feature in any garden - the classic shape creates an ideal structure for climbing plants and trained fruit trees.
A favourite device of the famous gardeners like Sir Edwin Lutyens and Gertrude Jekyll, Pergolas can help introduce a sense of movement around even a small garden, inviting you to walk through from one area to another.
Made from robust tubular steel, galvanised both inside and out for ultimate strength and rust prevention, the UV stabilised polymer coating has a matt black texture finish and is both stylish and high quality.
Available in a range of sizes Agriframes' precision construction means it is easy to combine a succession of extensions to make your walkway as a long as you wish.
If installing on hard surfaces we recommend adding patio feet to keep your structure level and secure.
Lattice infill is available to support your plants and create a more enclosed feel to the pergola.
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- Tube diameter varies according to the size of your structure in order that appearance and strength are optimised.
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth.
Vertical 19mm ⌀
Vertical 25mm ⌀