Runner Bean Frame
84900-TBKRegular price £116.00
Strong and secure, yet simple to erect, our Runner Bean Frame has room for 24 well spaced plants with the option to add a 3m extension to increase your crop.
Size: W3m x H1.8m x D1m
The frame can support 24 well spaced climbing beans with the option of adding a 3m extention to increase your crop or add another variety.
Made from robust tubular steel, galvanised both inside and out for ultimate strength and rust prevention, the UV stabilised polymer coating has a matt black texture finish and is both stylish and high quality.
Agriframes 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your frame for many years to come.
Our structures are designed to be installed directly into the ground – we recommend a depth of 30cm for maximum strength and longevity, which is added to the final height of the structure you select. All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth.
- Designed in UK and manufactured by our skilled team
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Size: W3m x H1.8m x D1m
- 3m extention available
- All measurements are external
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Supplied with biodegradable Jute Netting
- Designed to be installed directly into the ground
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- This frame is ideal for climbing beans or sweet peas
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided