Vine ArchRegular price £489.00
The Vine Garden Arch is a classic shape inspired by depictions of formal gardens in mosaics and perfect for creating your own taste of Rome with ripening bunches of grapes hanging through lattice panels.
Made with the weight of a mature vine in mind this deep arch has been designed to support a vine planted on either side and shaped to allow training and easy picking.
The Vine Arch is also suitable for all heavy climbers including Rambler Roses and Wistera.
Made from 25mm Classic Extra tubular steel, galvanised both inside and out for ultimate strength and rust prevention, the UV stabilised polymer coating has a matt black texture finish and is both stylish and high quality.
As with all of our fully forged structures the Vine Arch includes slim line, welded joints offering a neat design, great strength and simple installation.
Our 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your arch for many years to come.
W1.83 x H2.5m x D1.27m
Lattice in-fills are included.
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Ideal as a feature in the Kitchen Garden or Orchard
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee with all our Traditional Garden Arches
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth of 38cm